Ever morning during my traverse to work, I use this crosswalk. In an effort to cut down on my commute time, I typically ignore the “Do Not Walk” sign, instead using the cement median as my safety island as I dart through traffic. Literally, every time I stand in the medium, I hold on to the very same street sign that is now smashed against the ground after enduring a head-on collision. I have since changed my walking strategy.
- White House Champions of Change June 16, 2011 (3,230 views)
- Hover(key)board October 30, 2008 (7,215 views)
- One Holy Archetypal Burrito (OHAB) May 29, 2008 (2,529 views)
- Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders: Ask ‘Em Anything August 19, 2011 (2,390 views)
- Favorite lopped off hands October 9, 2008 (2,388 views)
- Introducing Thank You Rosekind June 14, 2011 (2,031 views)
- Man Surprisingly Not Ashamed to Appear in Guinness Book of World Records: Gamers Edition January 24, 2012 (1,874 views)
- Man Surprisingly Not Ashamed to Appear in Guinness Book of World Records: Gamers Edition January 24, 2012
- 12 Days of Christmasy Citizen Science Projects December 19, 2011
- 3 Ways to Make Science Less Sciency November 23, 2011
- Visiting Fan Attends Philadelphia Eagles Game, Survives November 16, 2011
- Schools.com: Don’t just sit there–do some science! September 10, 2011
- Arizona Cardinals Cheerleaders: Ask ‘Em Anything August 19, 2011
- Mimefest: A Visit to the Pharmacist July 17, 2011
- Sarha: Have you even been to Snoqualmie? It's a beautiful...
- Sami Cetin: Hi John, my niece Leyla Hasso drove a 1'00"37 towa...
- John Ohab: That's great. Congrats! That record took me foreve...
- Mammoth: Hello John.....I have an un-official record on Mar...
- John Williams: Your post really helped me to understand the Artic...
- Heather Marsh: This...is...awesome! My son would totally love thi...
- Ma-an Maroma: Nice! Want low priced Arizona Cardinals tickets? W...
The Best Websites Ever
- ▶2012 (1)
- ▶2011 (29)
- ▶2010 (46)
- ▶2009 (145)
- ▶2008 (302)
- ▶2007 (94)
- ▶2006 (119)
- ▶2005 (255)
- ▶2004 (150)
- ▶2003 (202)
Some portions of JohnOhab.com are based on real people, places, events, and other nouns. The opinions expressed are completely independent of any organizations with which I affiliate.